What services do you provide?
Custom papers (invitations, personalized tags, labels, signs, etc.)
Custom-made centerpieces & floral arrangements
Oversized, themed props
Personalized signage (banners, name in lights, etc.)
Balloon decor (columns, arches, etc.)
Linens and event draping
Custom cakes and themed candy/dessert buffets
Personalized favors (take-home costumes, aprons, robes, etc.)
How much does your typical kids' party cost?
For a children's party of 16-20 children, you can expect to spend $4,000 to $6,000 with Fantasy Celebrations for event coordination and on-site event management, custom invitations, tables/chairs, linens, custom-made centerpieces and themed placesettings, decorations, high quality take-home gifts, a custom-designed novelty cake, themed candy/dessert buffet and entertainment.
The rental of the party venue and catering ARE NOT included in that estimate. Fantasy Celebrations does not provide the venue or food for events.
I'm looking for a kids party company that can come in and do activities with the kids like dress-up and make-up, spa treatments and games. Does Fantasy Celebrations offer that?
Yes, Fantasy Celebrations can include these activities and more in the entertainment at your child's event.
Do you bring in the food?
No. Fantasy Celebrations only handles the cakes and candies on the candy buffet.
Where is your venue?
Fantasy Celebrations comes to YOU. We will coordinate the party at your private home, country club, neighborhood clubhouse, hotel space, etc., and we will make it beautiful!
What is the process for having Fantasy Celebrations plan our event?
1. Inquiry/consultation. During our initial conversation we'll want to know the details of the event you have in mind.
2. Estimate. We will propose an estimate to make certain we are on the same page with the budget and the elements you are envisioning for your event.
3. Event agreement/retainer. We will send you an event agreement and an invoice for 50% of our design fee to retain our services. This retainer is non-refundable.
4. Site visit. We will visit with you at your intended venue so that we may take pictures and measurements.
5. Design concept/vendor selections. After our site visit, we will provide you with a design storyboard, which details the design concept, style and color palette so you have a more defined idea of what we are envisioning creatively, as we want to be certain that our ideas are aligned with your vision.
6. Desposit for event expenses. Once we are in agreement about the design concept, we will invoice you 50% of the estimated total to cover the advance costs associated with producing your event (i.e. ordering supplies, vendor deposits, etc.).
7. Planning. As we plan and coordinate your event design, we will keep you updated via email or phone. We may send photos during our planning to make certain we are in agreement about the selections we are making, and we will alert you of any changes to our original plan.
8. Balance payment. We will invoice you for the remainder of our design fee and the balance on the goods/services we've reserved for you about two weeks before your event.
8. Outstanding expenses. If there are any outstanding expenses incurred after your balance payment, we will alert you immediately. We will invoice you for these expenses within a week after your event.
Why do you need to know my budget before you will begin working on an estimate for my event?
To develop your event estimate, we literally spend hours consulting with our vendors to inquire about options, pricing and availability. That means we essentially begin planning and designing your event before you hire us.
Although we do not charge for that time, we do like to make certain we are using it wisely. We don't want to spin our wheels and waste your time estimating a $5,000 event if the event budget is $500.
We need to understand the real scope of your event - and the scope of your event is primarily defined by your budget.
I'd like to meet you before making a decision to use Fantasy Celebrations for my child's event. Are you available for pre-consultations?
I absolutely understand your wanting to meet before making a decision about the vendor who will plan or design your child's event! My clients spend a great deal of money on their events. So I understand their wanting to make certain they are in good hands. We are happy to meet with potential clients to provide information about us and our process. For these 30-minute meetings, we typically meet in or near our Pearland office to discuss our general design approach.
If you're interested in a more in-depth consultation during which we visit your site, take measurements and photos and provide detailed ideas about color palette, design elements, etc., we can provide that service as well. Our consultation fee begins at $500 for an on-site visit, detailed estimate and design storyboard (see description above). If you select Fantasy Celebrations to execute the design, we apply the consultation fee to your final balance as a credit.
Do you provide event services for teens or adults?
Absolutely. What we do for children's events is no different than what is required of an adult event. We coordinate the services of professional vendors (for linens, florals, tables/chairs, etc.) who help us provide celebrations for anyone, regardless of age.
We have provided co-ed events, events for older children, teens and adults and a number of large events, ranging from 75-400 guests.
I'm shopping around. Why should I consider using Fantasy Celebrations?
Our events are fun and beautiful and completely focused on children! We don't skimp or cut corners, and volume is not our goal. We are focused on one client ... the one who notices details and appreciates polish and professionalism.
We believe and have succeeded in providing events that both our young party goers and their parents find magical. And that's our goal ... our business focus is solely on providing memorable, exquisitely beautiful events for children whose parents expect the best.
Do you travel to cities outside of Houston or beyond Texas?
Yes! Our local service area includes the Houston metropolitan area. However, we are available to provide events in cities outside the Houston area, as well as cities outside of Texas.
We assess a travel fee in addition to our regular design fees. Our travel fee begins at $1,500 for events that are outside the Houston area. Our travel fee begins at $2,500 for events that are outside of Texas.
I'd like some information about where to get something I saw on your Web site, can you email me the info? I'm thinking of starting a business similar to Fantasy Celebrations, can you give me some tips?
I receive lots of requests for information about our event elements or starting a similar business. I love talking about Fantasy Celebrations and all of the things I've learned to ultimately establish my business as distinct ... and profitable, and it's one of my favorite things to talk about with others who are interested in starting similar businesses! I provide phone consultations specifically for this purpose. My rate is $125/hour, and within that time, I answer your burning questions about my processes, my previous packages and the transition to custom events, my vendors, etc. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.